Monday, August 15, 2011

Surprise trip to Garden city!

Bengalooru, my favourite place. This time, the tickets were booked in last minute and got confirmed just before preparing the chart. Seemed as though all was well planned, not by me;-)

Met few of my friends after 5yrs. Bangalore has changed a lot from what I have seen. Malls, flyovers all over. Weather being the great plus of Bangalore, unlike Chennai. However, commutation facilities needs to be improved.

I believe, that every person has four quadrants : 1st: Family, 2nd :friends,3rd : Education & Career, 4th: Spiritual & Personal development.It is upto the person how he/she balances the four.Every quadrant needs to be catered.

It was so nostalgic meeting friends after long time. I have heard people saying, after marriage you have no time...Friends take a backseat. How can somebody not have time?If you have neglected something, it means it was not your priority :-)

The busiest person has time for everything.Afterall, we all have just 24hrs in a day. Be it President Obama or PM -Manmohan Singh.

2 comments:

Gireesan said...

Ahhh u came 2 bangalore while I was in Mangalore. :-)

Hey u copied my statement.. I used 2 say "I dont buy 'no time'; it only means that this wasn't a priority"

4 quadrants: I merge the 1 and 2nd. 4th is an invisible part. So ts altogether 2 for me.

Ideas... said...

so we think alike about 'time':-). Personal development- also means having some hobby to engage yourself and manage creative part of brain.Which you are already doing it by photography.

Spirituality and religious activities strengthens your faith in times of uncertainity and helps to handle it better.