Friday, May 31, 2013

And its movie time



I have always loved movies.My entire family is crazy about movies.In fact, when I am totally bugged and just to take a break and relax I watch movie. Happened to watch this movie recently, Forrest Gump!!!

For those who have not watched it is just amazing, from beginning to the end. I liked the way, the mother advised the child. Every dialogue is just awesome. To put some in front of you.

Don't ever let anybody tell you they're better than you, Forrest. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.

You have to do the best with what God gave you...

My Mama always told me that miracles happen every day. Some people don't think so, but they do.



I very much believe in the last two quotes. I had lost my instruction permit(drivers license-learners) few days back. I just prayed yesterday that I really need it. You will not believe it, a stranger posted me the permit with his phone number. Thanked him profusely. This act of his kindness reminded me good people do exist.It also inspired me to help the needy.

No comments: