Friday, March 18, 2011

Satisfied....Energised....

Life becomes so satisfying when you make little differences in the lives of others who love you so much. I had been to Kerala for a week, to be out of the hustle bustle of daily routine in city life. And also, to be with the people who matter most to me.

Had been to stay with my maternal grand mother for a day too.And making that little difference in her life by helping her rekindled so many old memories and strings in my heart which absolutely cannot be explained in words.Her innocence, love and happiness to see me after a year is wonderful.A smart woman who has taught me there is nothing greater than unconditional love.

In the midst of paddy field, lousing cosily breathing the fresh air is so heartening.
Now back to the city re-energised.

2 comments:

looking within said...

hey nice to see you back here. Just put down some thing here whenever you get time.
C U this year:-D
rejoice in your love:-D

Unknown said...

I had to read your blog to know you went to ammattu.. should pay more attention to mum when she talks:D.. blog often please